Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MTC Here I come!!!

Christopher enters the Missionary Training Center today at 12:30, Utah time. We are waiting for our last phone call from him. The next time we get to hear his voice MAY be when he travels to Busan South Korea, sometime late July, early August. He should be able to call home real quick to let us know he arrived safely. Then we wait for the Christmas call.
Anyhow, I (his Mom, Stephanie) will be taking portions of his weekly e-mailed letter home and posting them on this blog to keep you all updated and informed. I know he would greatly appreciate letters from you. I will post the mailing address soon. As he send photos to me, I will post those as well.
A shout out to Garrison Nuttall for picking Christopher up at the airport and being his companion these past 2 days, thank you, thank you, & thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment